About The Trust Advisor
The Trust Advisor was founded in July, 2009.
In addition to our website audience, our mailing list of 120,000 includes registered investment advisors, independent broker-dealer representatives, wire house brokers, estate planners, bank or trust advisors, and more.
We offer news, features and commentary reaching over 1 million financial professionals annually, compiled by Scott Martin, senior editor.
Feature articles focus on bank regulations, trust administration, estate planning, and wealth management strategies. In addition, headline articles are posted throughout the week to keep readers informed on current news.
The Trust Advisor e-newsletter updates daily and ensures consistent timeliness by deploying its weekly content to all email subscribers every Monday morning.
Typical articles of interest include:
- Nicholas Cage: Paying Millions in Back Taxes, Happy At Last?
- Trust Wars: Experts Say New Law Makes South Dakota Asset Protection Trusts a Top Choice
- Orion Rapidly Becoming the Apple Computer of the Advisor World
- Dunham Trust Voted Best Advisor Trust Company of the Year
About Our Team
* Scott Martin, Senior Editor. Scott Martin has been tracking various aspects of the financial industry since 2001 for publications like Research, Buyside and Institutional Investor. Previously, he was a market writer for CNN. As an advocate for the trust industry, he has testified to the Nevada Senate Committee on Commerce, Labor and Energy on issues of national competition. He is also active as a marketing and editorial consultant for registered investment advisors. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Steven Maimes, Associate Editor and Researcher. Steven Maimes, principal of SALAM Research, is an independent researcher, analyst and freelance writer. Email: email@example.com
* Published by Financial Marketing Associates Ltd. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Marina Del Rey, CA
* Featured Contributors:
- Jennifer Goldman, CFP and founder of My Virtual COO
- Barbara Kotlyar, managing director of Bridge Marketing
- Rita G. Dew, founder and president of National Compliance Services, Inc.
- Roland McMillan, money manager and financial writer
* Follow us on Twitter
* Find us on Facebook