The global political landscape, the growth outlook for developed and emerging markets, regulatory changes, and the disruptive potential of fintech are just a few of the challenges and opportunities currently facing the global investment profession.
It’s imperative that investment professionals remain current in this changing and complex climate to best serve their clients’ interests. To stay informed, make sure you attend the 70th CFA Institute Annual Conference.
For 70 years, CFA Institute has brought you the latest thinking, expert opinions, thought leadership, and unrivaled networking opportunities through our Annual Conference.
It is the investment industry’s largest and longest-running educational gathering of investment professionals, attracting as many as 2,000 delegates from 70 countries and territories in recent years. Don’t miss out on this unparalleled opportunity to:
- Learn from noted economists, best-selling authors, leading researchers, and successful practitioners;
- Refresh and hone your skills with new ideas and research on a full range of investment topics;
- Meet and network with investment peers from around the world;
- Explore global and regional financial trends; and
- Examine new investment opportunities and risks.
- John C. Bogle, Carla Harris Robert J. Shiller, Jeremy J. Siegel, Richard H. Thaler, Wade D. Pfau, Frances Barney, CFA, Bo Becker, David M. Blanchett, CFA, Joseph Brennan, CFA, Robert P. Browne, CFA, Tina Byles Williams, David Chambers, Abby Joseph Cohen, CFA, Elizabeth Corley, Stephen Davis, Elroy Dimson, Blair duQuesnay, CFA, John T. Elmes II, CFA, Michael S. Falk, CFA, John R. Farris, Amy Florian, Kathleen C. Gaffney, CFA, Betsy Graseck, CFA, Campbell R. HarveyRobert Hellmann, C. Thomas Howard, Neil Howe, Kyle Jensen, Whitney Johnson, Devan Kaloo, Michael Kinstlick, CFA, Joachim Klement, CFA, Jeanne Liedtka, Ma Jun, Michala Marcussen, CFA, Pamela Meyer, Thomas B. Parker, CFA, Ronald D. Peyton, CFA, Isaac Presley, CFA, R. David Ranson, Fran Skinner, CFA, Paul Smith, CFA, Willis Sparks, Arun Sundararajan, Gillian Tett, Michael G. Trotsky, CFA, Sir Paul Tucker, Michele Wucker
CFA Institute CE Credit:
This conference will qualify for CE credit. For CFA Institute members, these credit hours will be updated automatically in your online CE tracking tool.
This conference will be submitted to NASBA for credit review and may also qualify for continuing education credit from other organizations (e.g., the CFP Board and IIROC). Please contact your relevant organization for details on self-documenting credit for your participation.
CFA Institute Members/CFA Program Candidates: US $1,295
CIPM Certificants/Candidates: US $1,295
CFA Institute Investment Foundations Certificants/Candidates: US $1,295
Non-Member: US $1,450
Group: US $850 (five delegate minimum; additional discounts do not apply)
Group Rate: Groups of five or more delegates who register from the same firm will receive a discounted rate of US$850 per delegate. The group discount cannot be combined with other promotional rates and discounts.
Payment is due at time of registration. Forms received without payment will be confirmed on a space-available basis when payment is received. All fees are payable in U.S. funds. Please contact us to use a printable registration form. Attendance is limited. Please register early.
Your Registration Fee Includes: Morning coffee, refreshment breaks, lunches, networking receptions, the opportunity to meet with investment colleagues and speakers from around the world, access to presentation materials online, and conference materials.
Cancellation Policy: A cancellation fee of US$200 applies for all cancellations. No refunds will be issued for any cancellations received within 24 hours of program start. Substitutions are accepted with fee adjustment, if applicable. Sharing of registrations is not permitted.
For groups, if a cancellation brings a group’s delegate count below five and a substitute is not available, regular rates will apply to the remaining delegates and all cancellation fees and deadlines above will be applicable.