Our demanding and challenging financial times continue and FIRMA has stood strong in our belief that there is no more vital time than now for training and understanding. In recognition of this, FIRMA is proud to provide training resources to risk management professionals who are responsible for asset/wealth management, broker/dealer/advisor activities, and insurance products.
Our national speakers will discuss the current trends in the industry, new products and specialized lines of business, and will provide insights to the management and control of associated risks.
Our conference will offer outstanding topics of interest to support our Fiduciary and Investment Risk Management program, including Keynote sessions for “The Wolf of Wall Street Exposé” and “Governance and Board Responsibilities;”
- a Regulatory Update session from the regulators; special peer Roundtable discussion sessions;
- “Re-thinking Sales Practices;” “Culture in Asset Management;” “Deception;” “ROBO Advisors;”
- “A Special Fiduciary Executive Focus track;”
- “Testing the Tester within Lines of Defense;”
- “Specialty Asset Valuation’;
- “Fraud within Wealth Management;”
- “Elder Abuse’;
- “Audit Themes for Community Banks;”
- “DOL Fiduciary Standard and ERISA Update;”
…and over 20 other state-of-the-industry topics – both general and breakout sessions.
Scott Kelly, David B. Jonke, Gregory Coleman, David Ursa, Suzanne Brown Walsh, Candace L. Quinn, Susan Vogel-Vanderson, Phil McHugh , and many more.
CFA Institute CE Credit:
The 2017 Training Conference provides 23 Group-Live continuing education hours. The Pre-Conference Workshops each provide 3 Group-Live continuing education hours; the Complimentary Focus Session provides 2 Group-Live continuing education hours. For certified FIRMA members, all of these hours will be recognized as FIRMA-specific.
For full payment received through March 17, 2017:
FIRMA Member $ 1,650
Non-Member $ 1,895
For full payment received after March 17, 2017:
FIRMA Member $ 1,750
Non-Member $ 1,995
State and Federal Regulator rates:
FIRMA Member $ 1,450
Non-Member $ 1,595
Register Now >