The conference will take place at Salem State University (SSU) in Salem, MA, 20 miles north of Boston, on July 17 & 18, 2017. It will be followed by our Retirement Management Analyst® (RMA®) Master Class on July 19 & 20.
The agenda under development currently includes using the:
- “Voice of the Client” to guide your Enhanced Data Gathering
- View Across the Silos℠ to develop your Reasons for Recommendations
- Procedural Prudence map℠ to benchmark Reasonable Compensation
As well as:
- Contingent Decision making in retirement planning models
- What is good retirement planning judgement and how can advisors develop it?
- Trending retirement planning research topics
We look forward to seeing you at the event!